This simple, flaky biscuit packed with eggs, sausage and cheese makes for a delicious breakfast at home, or on the go. It's easy to prep ahead so you can grab-and-go for breakfast on your camping trip.
I will admit, these are AMAZING hot and fresh out of the oven. But even cold they are pretty dang good! And they definitely fuel you well for a day of playing hard.
Serving size: 1 biscuit
Servings per recipe: 20
· 5 eggs (scrambled)
· ½ lb sausage (crumbled and cooked)
· 1 cup cheese of choice (diced)
· 2 ½ cups flour
· 1 Tbsp baking powder
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp garlic powder
· ¼ pepper
· 1 1/3 cups milk
1. Preheat the oven to 425⁰. Cook and scramble the eggs. Cook and crumble sausage. Dice the cheese into 1/4 inch cubes. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, place the flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir to combine. Add the prepared cheese, eggs, and sausage and mix well.
3. Add the milk and stir until well combined. Divide the dough into ¼ cup balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake the biscuits at 425⁰ for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve hot, or allow to cool and store in an air-tight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Printer Friendly Version:
Nutrition Facts Label: